There was a really good article in the Atlanta Journal Constitution today explaining how to have a fabulous Disney vacation. The main point of the article being that you have to PLAN a Disney trip. And there is a lot of planning that goes into making a Disney vacation magical. However, the author of the article left out a very important ingredient - A travel agent.
So - how does a travel agent help you? Let me explain:
1. A travel agent - and specifically a Disney travel agent has a lot to offer - the main thing being expertise. I have been in the parks HUNDREDS of times. I can offer insights, ideas and ways to "zig" while all the other guests are "zagging."
2. Concierge level service - this service can be a huge time saver for you! I will make all of your reservations for you - from your resort to your dining to any events you'd like to attend. Reservations for meals are essential when visiting Disney - and I can help you to plan out your days so that you will know where you are going to be 180 days before you get there!
3. Cost savings - the best part of my service? It's completely FREE. The next best part of my service? I am going to save you money! When you use my service, I will be watching for specials that Disney will offer after we've made your reservation - and I can make those cost saving changes free of charge. And to tie in with point number one, expertise, I can also help you to save money in the parks. For example, did you know that you can bring in your own snacks and drinks? Watch for future blog posts about other ways to save money in the parks!
4. Individualized touring plans - Once we have decided when you are going to go. And which park your group will enjoy each day of your vacation. And we have made dining reservations. And event reservations (such as tours or an experience like "Pirates League"). Then we can discuss touring plans for your day. Such as not to be missed rides or shows. What you should do early in the day versus what could wait until later. And we can talk about hidden treasures in the parks.
5. Support a small business - I am so grateful for your support of my small business - and I depend on your referrals and testimonials for my growth. I LOVE what I do - and am honored to help you attain your own "keys to the magic!"